With two convenient locations in Thomaston and Barnesville, Upson’s physical therapists and professional staff help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease.
Typical diagnoses referred to Upson include:
- Joint replacements
- Spinal disorders
- Neurological disorders (Parkinson’s disease, brain injuries)
- Developmental disorders
- General orthopedic disorders (sprains, fractures, surgical repairs)
- General medical conditions with motor deficits
We strive to care for the whole patient - body, mind and spirit and look forward to caring for you if you should need us.
Physician referral is required.
- Barnesville Medical Office Building (Outpatient)
- Upson Regional Medical Center, Thomaston