The Patient Portal is a convenient, secure tool providing 24-hour access to a variety of services from your computer or mobile device for every Upson patient with an internet connection. By allowing you to communicate directly with your physician's office and access your medical history, the portal ensures you are in charge of your healthcare.
Using your unique email address and Patient Portal password, you can:
- View past and future appointments
- Ask questions about prescriptions, request refills
- Exchange secure and private messages with your doctor’s office
- View your medical history including:
- Summaries of your office visits
- Medication history
- Allergies, vaccinations, procedures and vitals
- Lab and other test results reviewed by your care provider
- View Health Reminders such as outstanding lab orders
- View and update contact information
- View and print forms
- View and share medical information with approved family members
How to get started
To register, you will need a unique email address. During registration or check-in, provide the representative with your email address and you will be sent an email invitation with instructions for logging into the Patient Portal.
If you are already enrolled, click here to sign in.